Fifi's Fury Fifi's Fury

Advice

Advice for the player:
The 2nd world boss (the dragon) can be killed. It's weak point is unobvious, but it's her cunt...... Ya... When you hit her head enough her expression will change, then you cunt punch her a couple times. Don't bother trying to use your partner, they'll just get stuck somewhere.

Advice for the creator:
Some platforms aren't as wide as they appear, I can't count how many times I've fallen through a platform... And the moving-doom 3rd stage is a little much considering it's more of a beat em up game... Or at least it should be left as a beat em up.
Aso, maybe marking the dragon's weak point seeing as not knowing where to hit it is the common problem among players.
And when fighting it, her pussy tends to be blocked by the elevated ground half the time making it even harder to kill her. If you can work out the glitchy terrain that would be great.

Over all it's an interesting furry game... one of the only ones I've played to be honest. You did a pretty good job on it.

Mouse Avoider: Hype Mouse Avoider: Hype

Something you might want to fix

I don't know if you know how to do it, but if you can fix it so you can't cheat your way through by right clicking this would be a great game.

Score counter in Flash Score counter in Flash

Glitch

when going back through instructions the music starts again and gets doubled

Platform Bounce Platform Bounce

Okay

It's a good game, but the ball bounces too high at some points

Gem Shooter Gem Shooter

Cool

Don't listen to those other guys, i liked this game, though it's not original, it's still fun!

FMA Quiz FMA Quiz

This was pretty cool

It was cool because I, a person who sucks at trivia games usually, won. However, i think you should make another one with harder questions. Like, what is the name of the symbol on the Humunculi?

hawk-x8 responds:

Hmmmm.... Yeah I'll think about it.
Thanks for the review!